My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the wedding was very sweet...

... in fact, for a limited time you can still watch a re-run HERE. (Click Darryl Hinds/Carly Jones) I even had a date to the wedding with a fellow blogger via chat. We even brought our owh slurps and nosh for an improvised reception after. I had a fried chimichanga and beer. The best part of the whole thing was that I didn't have to dress up for it. Still, it was a privilidge to have witnessed it.

Rehearsals were stellar last night... and (for the first time) all of us chimed in at the same time on the TJ Blog. Suicide Lounge rehearsals also began last night. Boy, do I have a long way to go on that. LOL!

This morning Mum fell again and one more time Kowboi came to the rescue. I already know that this is going to be a more frequent occurance. All I can do is be prepared for it. Once again, a big THANK YOU, Kowboi!

Now, to fininsh the laundry... go out to get it dry. Cooking for the day has already been accomplished. Then it's back to graphics work for the Rogue. BTW... click this LINK and you'll get to a post that links to some of our performers presence online.

So, yesterday began bumpy but ended well. This morning was bumpy too. I can only hope that the ending of the day mirrors yesterday.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home