My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Being a bad blogger again.

With the schedule I now have there is less time to blog surf. I do visit but the comments are left at a minimum. So, do know that I do come by to catch-up.... about every 2-3 days.

Solitaire has something new on the Theatre J'Nerique blog... so have I... sort of. Last night's rehearsal... well... go over to the blog and see.

Also been posting on the Jungle Webs blog. I'm planning "how to" posts once every 2 days do that it becomes more of a resource. Hopfully that will also help with getting more traffic and business.

Plus, I included an article there that I posted on Fresno Famous. It sure got the TJ site some hits yesterday. LOL! I am so shameless!

Short post today... perhaps more this evening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home