My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, January 7, 2007

the start to a busy few weeks...

... begin at dawn tomorrow.
  1. I have to start design and web work on Rogue 2007. This includes the festival website and the 44 page Rogue Map (glossy festival program) plus layout this years Muse which will serve as the iconic image.
  2. If I can squeeze an hour or two in... work on my internet business. A site was set up a while back but of late I've also been setting up a blog that will include a series of "how to's". The market that I'm targeting are folk in the arts and bloggers! Time to get agressive with this one if I want to continue to eat.
  3. Cook... so that Mum and I don't whither away.
  4. Begin rehearsals on "Tale End". We've set up 3 weeks of rehearsals with previews scheduled for January 26 and 27.
More later in the day... perhaps.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home