My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, January 6, 2007

a faerie left me a package...

... today. I opened it to discover that it contained bottles filled with the nectar of of her divine delight. A smile broke on my face as wide as the man in the moon... though a part of me wanted to wag a finger for the extravagance of this gift. I will instead accept it with grace and thanks.

Needless to say I did partake in her essence this evening... but sparingly as I plan on hoarding this treasure for as long as I can.

Not much more to write but I will post pictures from the last 3 days that I had promised to in my last post. They are in no particular order... just random pictures.

I will say though that for some reason or another women flashed their red bras at me on several occasions in public places. ::blink, blink::





Damn, this year has started well!
Cheers!

EDIT: I have installed Haloscan commenting to get around those darned Blogger vs Beta-Blogger commenting issues.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Wish a faerie would leave me a gift like that. Although I'd settle for the flash of a few bras. Have a good week Marcel.
TG

Sunday, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home