My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, January 8, 2007

I accomplished 3...

... of the 4 things I had set out to do today. Left out the cooking part but there were some leftovers and easy food around the homestead to keep us both well nourished.

Rehearsals began tonight. You can read all about it HERE and check out a few more pictures of the evening. Yeah, don't be shy to leave a comment while you are there.

I did finish the layout work on this year's Muse for the Rogue. It's a complete departure from years previous... which is good. Though it was not a piece that I would have chosen... I like how it turned out. A new eye, a different sensibility, a change forward. There is a definate twisted whimsey to it. I'll unveil it to you when the powers that now be make it official.

Not much more to write... so, I'll hit the sack. Have a happy Tuesday and Cheers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home