My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Rodent is Rebelling

Last night, I left my computer for 20 minutes (to get something to eat) and came back to find that mu mouse was stuck. Refused to move. On strike. So this post is coming from the laptop.) Now I have to determine if it is a hardware or software issue. Please Almighty Lord... let it be a hardware issue!

Of course, this comes at the most inconvenient of times... when I have massive amounts of graphic work to accomplish. Figures, huh?

On to other news... the rehearsal went well. You can read about it HERE.

Tonight I have 2 rehearsals. The first for TALE END, then at 9 SUICIDE LOUNGE begins. This will be interesting. The other 2 are professional musicians... then there's me. HAH! I have less than a month to get my chops back up to acceptable snuff. No easy task this... but it gives me the perfect reason to cut down... even give up smoking. My motivation? I don't want to suck on stage.

Also, I'm going to a wedding! You can too! CarleyJayJay (What the Beans on my blogroll) is getting married in Vegas! Plus, a friend of hers has sprung for it to be webcast! Go to her site for the link to the webcast and wish the soon to be newlyweds well.

UPDATE: 1:16, PM
All systems are a "go" again... it was a hardware issue too stupid to even go into right now.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Thursday, June 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home