My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

wasn't feeling too hot...

... this morning. Woke up feeling great but after preparing breakfast I felt like that old "Cherrios" commercial... "This boy is running out of steam". I decided it would be best for me to hit the sack again and allow the magic of sleep heal me. That did the trick. I'm feeling much better now... much, much better in fact. I am constantly amazed how when we listen to our bodies... it works with us to regain equilibrium. Still, I think it would be best to not push it today.

There may be an article in Fresno Famous about the show ... that's not shamelessly written by me. I'll keep you posted on when that is posted. This evening we also start the first of the last 3 rehearsals before we shovel it out to the preview audience this weekend.

Graphics work will be taking up most of my day... my week actually. I am attempting to get it all completed and ready for proofing by Thursday. That will then free me up for... web work. It just never ends.

I think It's time for me to hit the kitchen and cook. On the menu today.... Nasi Lemak. (Coconut rice with a spicy sambal garnished with cucumber, chrispy anchovies and peanuts. Usually served in a banana leaf wrapping.) Yet another favorite of mine that comes from the culinary streets of Malaysia. Click the name of the dish above for the recipe... click HERE for more on it.

Cheers!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home