My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Da Count - ain't giving up counting

O.K... truth be told... I'm still a little hurt and angry about the events (see previous post) that transpired this morning. I'm licking my wounds and can't think about a specific count (though there are still oodles)... except that I'm alive.

Instead of faking it... I'll be honest and say that this too shall pass... but in the meantime I'm also going to allow myself to journey that process. So, I'll just allow the Python boys to sing me a reminder that it could always be bloody worse. CLICK HERE!

dacount

If you want to find out what Da Count is all about... click the flashing sign.

EDIT: Friday, 8:25 AM
Feeling much better today. Thanks to all of you who left messages of support and just plain kindness... it really helped... and totally counted for me.

Here are a few great time wasters for you.

Cheers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home