My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, August 3, 2007

Da Count - sign posts to the possible.

dacount
Sometimes on this journey we shed what we have carried for so long and wonder what may lie ahead. We walk with a mere inkling. We take a few steps toward what we think may be a new journey never really knowing if this inkling will pan out or if it was just a flight of fancy. But we move ahead... and a sign post comes into view. We draw nearer... it confirms that we may indeed be on the right path.

I came upon such a sign post this week. I got a paying gig in the the area of video production. My stride is a little more confident and sure than it was before. This is my count.

If you want to fing out what Da Count is all about click the flashing sign above.

EDIT: Friday 9:30 AM
Haven't been blog surfing to visit some of my favorite blogs in the last few days for a couple of reasons.

Reason # 1: Because of the heat there have been power outs around here... simply because folks have been cranking up their air conditioners... and can you blame them? It hasn't been too bad but the outages can be a trifle inconvenient when trying to traverse around the blog universe or attempting some work on the computer.

Reason # 2: There has been a sudden surge of social and professional (at least I hope) activity in my life at the moment. It's all good.

So, I'll remedy the no-visit situation soon.

BTW... I was doing an email interview for a newspaper back in Malaysia for Frogway and the said power went off resulting in me losing all of my brilliant quipy responses to the interview. Now I have to work myself up to another quipy froth before attempting it again.

Oh and a new vloumentary will be up this weekend where I will unveil the new name and logo of Lecram Enterprises. Come back for that... there will be some sweet moments in it.

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home