My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, July 28, 2007

a silly thought reoccured tonight...

Watch this clip from My Fair Lady...

... now substitute "Show Me" for "Blow Me". I used to (and still do) laugh myself blue just thinking about this.

Ah... the simple joys of a fevered rabid mind.

EDIT: 11 AM, Saturday
So, once again I am thinking about changing my blog.

OK, Lecram... what the hell is this about? Didn't you already change it on your birthday this year?

Yeah, welll...

Yeah, well what?!

Look, I started with blogspot... I like it... but...

But what?

Hey, I like it so much I even moved it (this new version) to my own server!

Yeah, and?

The bigger blogger/blogspot becomes... the more hiccupy it gets. Plus with haloscan, blogroll, and other third party blog toys I use... it has the tendency to bog down the upload on the browser.

You're jumping to wordpress, aren't you?

Well... maybe. See, with my deluxe hosting at Jungle Webs I get a whole 100 gigs of server space. On top of that, wordpress is one of the free add-ons that installs EASILY on it!

Traitor!

I haven't decided yet. There is also Joomla to consider. It's another add-on that I'm really interested in. Plus, it's a CMS and most of the websites are going that way. It'll be a good excuse to get to learn it and perhaps set up a blog on it.

OK... whatever. Just remember... you have some gigs coming up.

Exactly. I think learning Joomla is going to make me more marketable.

Like I said... whatever. What about that vlog you were going to start.

I'll get right on it after I mop the house.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home