My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

extreme highs extreme lows

I was close to calling "uncle" today... but perhaps tomorrow will bring better. Best not to share or dwell at the moment.

I attempted to mow the yard today. Attempted because I got through a third and a bad attack of congestion hit me like a two by four to the side of my head. It took all my energy just to get back to my room to sit it out... for almost an hour before it let up. This season has been particularly bad in that aspect.

This may not be a great week for me to blog. Just in a funk. I've usually been able to muddle through to a solution (on pretty much anything - even my detractors will tell you that)... but it seems too elusive at the moment. Really, I haven't got through this far on good looks alone. lol. That's a joke... looks have never gotten me past the door. It's been tenacity, drive and lots of elbow grease. You know what I've been best at? Facilitating others.

Enough of this. Go HERE to read something a little more up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home