My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

looks like the show is a go...

... Frogway, that is. Skyped with my friend Mike last evening and he filled me in on the details of the meeting between him and the producers of the show. Of course, all of this is dependent on the rewrites. When the project was first proposed I agreed to it on condition that we both rework the show before it was to be remounted. Afterall, it has been 27 years since it was first produced and it was the first outing for both of us. Neither of us really knew what we were doing at the time.

It was heartening to hear that these producers felt the same way. (The show is being envisioned as a more compact production that may be designed to tour.) Not only that but many of the suggestions they have made are right up where I think the show needs to be re-sculpted. So, now all I have to do is outline the changes and start cranking on the write. Everything is hinging on me and what I spew forth for them now. There is going to be another Skype meeting today. Technology... you gotta love it.... we are writing together halfway across the world.

On other fronts...

I'm nearly up to the 500 "friend" mark where the Jungle Webs MySpace push is concerned. (Some really cool and interesting theatrical groups on the friend list now.) I am really hoping that this particular push will create more business.

Not much else at the moment... more on other fronts later perhaps. (Yeah Jay... I was quite the sleepy wuss last night. lol.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home