My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 5, 2007

my brain is mush at the moment...

.. so, I thought I'd post a blog. LOL! It's not as bad as it sounds... worse actually. Thanks for asking. There is still more to go but there is light up ahead. Into the light... into the light... it's peaceful and warm and... Crap, I'm still not done with this?

Almost there... we're almost therrrreeee (Sing it, Andy!) OK, it's official... I've lost it. Where are my pretty marbles?

Perhaps another nap... hmmm... maybe this time in loony nodland the giant roaches dressed up in tuxes will actually allow me in the game. Full contact scrabble... brutal but engaging. Though dyslexia doesn't help a whit... and there are dirks involved if you are hiding a vowel.

Ah... but I got all my (old) blogs moved to the "new" blogger. When I have a sliver of free time I'm moving that to my server... where my new one resides. Then, I'll spend a weekend eating doritos and slamming cokes labeling the old posts. Important labels like, "nonsense", "crap", and let's not forget "cooking naked with splashy hot oil". Too long a label? Maybe just "sizzling oil", huh?

But now I think for the betterment of humankind... a nap is in order. OK, if the giant roaches in tuxes won't let me play I'll just wander to where the skyscraper is lying on it's side and swim in the pond of liquid gold. Perhaps then the Sargent major ballerina will serve me the hotdogs and caviar I ordered the last time I was there.

Later and Cheers!

EDIT: 8:29 AM
My nap evolved into a full night's sleep. Back to my boring self again, I guess... and back to work. At least I can now focus on the pixels again.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home