My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, January 27, 2007

16 seats!

And people invited... don't turn up. (Personal invitations at that!) Gee thanks! Yeah... we got a good crowd... but 8 fucking seats could have been given to others who actually gave a damn! No call no email ... nothing! Look, I'm not fucking Shakespeare... but common courtesy... heard of that? Don't expect it if you don't give it.

Other than that, we had a great time. Really, we had a a wonderful time... and you fucking missed it. HAH! Now you get to pay to see it. For those who took the effort to turn up... a mighty big Thank You! You made all the difference in the world.

EDIT: Yes, the same post would have been written even if I was stone cold sober at the time of writing. BTW don't you just love how I can cuss like a sailor when I've tipped a couple. LOL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home