My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm feeling much better now.

(You know, I always felt that should have been the iconic line from the movie The Sixth Sense... instead of the "dead people" line.) There are still a whole load of challenges up ahead but I'll deal with them one at a time. Thank you all who left supportive comments. I am not usually the whine-meister but I allowed the last wave of feeling overwhelmed get the better of me. It incapacitated me and I despise feeling like that. Anyway, that's over... for now.

My day was pretty low key. I did cook however... a rice noodle soup that both Mum and I quite enjoyed. It was a nice change for both of us and was something that neither of us had had in quite a while. Now that I make it a point to share at least one meal a day with her its nice to watch her enjoying her food. I think there is enough for lunch tomorrow as well.

I'm guessing that tomorrow will be pretty low key too. I have several projects to complete. All in the creative vein so at least I will be engaged. The trick though is to get an early start on things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home