My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I love my black jeans (a HNT rerun) and all but...

... the temps hit 96F (35.5C) today. This officially means that shorts season has arrived in these parts. I went on a hunt for shorts in one of half a dozen locations at the homestead. I admit that I wasn't looking very hard after I had found a pair that was featured in THIS HNT. So that's what I'm wearing now. I'll look for a more socially acceptable pair tomorrow... my dress shorts as it were. If you want to comment after viewing the HNT... hit the back button... come back over here to do that. Yeah, it's a rerun from 2005.

Cheers and Happy HNT!

45113638_202b79dc11

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

LOVE the shorts!

Friday, May 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home