My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

so, mum fell...

... again today. Kowboi has a real job and I could not call him for help. Mustang (who was ever so kind a couple of weeks ago to swing by to help) has always had a real job so that was out of the question. Finally, I called Steph who gallantly came by to help her up. Nothing serious... but once she is down the logic to get up does escape her. Thank you very much Steph... Mum was still talking (fondly) about you after you left.

Though it wasn't a major thing it did shoot out my day where writing was concerned. There was laundry, washing and cooking to take care of. Then APJ came over and we took care of some business that had to be taken care of... after which she kidnapped me for a scotch and some nachos.

I am back home now gearing up to get back to writing... or rewriting as the case may be. I'm a day and a half behind and will probably pull an all nighter just to meet the deadline. It all hinges on me right now. See ya on the other side.

EDIT: Er... who's generation? I hear the youngest in this group is 90.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home