My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Monday at that!

Just to get it out of the way... there is a NEW POST on the TJ site. We had a pickup rehearsal tonight that went pretty darn well.

Been quite a day. More web work... then I began toying with a promotional video for Tale End. Hopefully it will be completed by tomorrow. I think it'll run about a minute or so long.

2 weeks more till the Rogue begins. There is still loads to do... but this year that is not my job. I have a few more bits and pieces on the graphics department. Then, I'm just a shmoe like everybody else. I'm sure I'll hear about this, that and the other but I aim to make the effort to support and help where I can... then mind my own business. But mostly to get my own shows up and bouncing.

BTW... how do you like the new "recent comments" widget in the sidebar. Pretty nifty, eh?

Not much more to say today... probably because I spilt most of it on the TJ post. Perhaps more later in the day. Hope your Tuesday goes well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home