My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

more lecram in one evening than should be legal - HNT?

OK... it's official now. 6:30 PM, Sunday, July 1... be at the Starline performance venue for the double-header return of Suicide Lounge & Tale End! All of this for only an uber affordable $10 bucks! I'll wait until you all mark your calendars............................k? Good. I perform (if what I do actually constitutes performing) in one and wrote the other. More details and promo will bombard this blog soon.

In other brief snippets:
Follow the adventures of performer Barry Smith as he hits several Fringe Festivals over the next few months. Who knows, he may be in a town near you soon (he is in Montreal now) and his show is definitely worth the time to catch. Plus, he's always a fun read.

My friend Zonthar's adventures in London part 4 (of a trip he took last year) is now posted. Another fun read.

Yeah... I cheated and cropped a pic that you may have seen before but Cheers and Happy HNT anyway!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home