My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Da Count - gonna let the music say it

dacount
So, I've been posting about Frogway all this time that you are probably sick of it. Well, ::drumroll:: here is one of the new songs created by the M & M Song Factory for the show - music by Mike and lyrics by Moi. This version is actually a demo that was cut about a month ago to sell the show to the producers. There have been minor tweaks that have occoured since... but for the most part this version is pretty close to what is now. My count is that it came out pretty well. Yeah, I do think they'll be snapping their fingers to this as they file out of the theater.... at least, I hope so.

Enjoy! And when you are listening... just do what you're feelin!



If you want to find out more about Da Count click the flashing sign above.

EDIT: Posting this early as I'm going out tonight for ArtHop. Whoknows this post may extend after that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home