My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

and on it goes

  • On Saturday a small army descended on to my house and helped clean and fix things up here. Organized by a friend they helped make living conditions around the homestead much better. Thank you all who came by to make this happen. I am both grateful and humbled by your gift to us.
  • I blew my top last night over a professional situation that has been a mounting source of frustration over the last couple of months. I probably shouldn't have but I did. I hate it when that happens and am sorry at how it happened.
  • That being said, I refuse to capitulate to a no-can-do point of view without even the consideration of trying.
  • However, I am also beginning to tire of facing the same battles I've fought all my life.
  • I need to make time to get out a little more even though the situation calls for me to be around the homestead a lot more than it used to.
  • There is a LOON IN JUNE over at Jungle Webs. .NET & .ORG at $8.75... .COM are $6.95... .INFO are .99! Plus if you plonk the following code (5NC25) in at checkout... you get a 5% off for orders over $25! Shhh... tell everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home