My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i have mixed feelings about...

... the next couple of days. Extreme juxtaposed realities of my life are converging. On one end there is good cause for pride and celebration but on the other cause for worry and panic. I can only stand in the middle and attempt to breathe at the moment. (The high pollen count today is only adding to all of this.)

The meme in the last post was fun. It was a challenge coming up with the questions and I have been enjoying the answers. Some have chosen to be more candid than others but all have been revealing. I will continue to look forward to more as others chime in.

Perhaps there will be more to this post later... if I can manage to put a cogent thought together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home