My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

At least the arrangements I've made are in place for me to go. (I will confirm one or two details later in the day.) I am still ambivalent but I am going simply because I need a break and this may be the one I have for a while. Though if I do go I may just shoot my next vlog from up there.

THIS MEANS I WILL HAVE TO GET IN SHAPE!
Because I am planning on doing a lot of walking while I am up there. To that end I plan on biking or walking here at least twice a day. I really don't see the point in keeling over in the middle of the street while I'm up there.

Yeah, I am going to catch some shows but that is not the primary reason for going. I really don't have to stump for the Rogue as others are going up just for that purpose. I just need to catch a city vibe... and indulge myself at my favorite hole-in-the-wall eateries... and at least catch a drink over at Original Joe's. I also hope to meet-up with a few friends and do a catch-up of sorts. Actually it would be fun to meet-up with bloggers who live in that area... so, if you are up for it... email me.

BAD LECRAM... BAD!
O.K. I'll fess up... part of what I did yesterday was surf on the net for details on the Adobe CS3 Production Suite. I am such a nerd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amateur Sexchat

fette titten

Amateure Privat Cams

Friday, January 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home