My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, September 9, 2007

* It's been a while since I've done a vlog. Not bloody likely that I'll be doing one today but I thought I'd mention it only because I miss doing it. Perhaps in the next couple of days.

* By 9:30 AM today I had made coffee, hung up the laundry to dry, watered the yard, and returned from my daily bike ride. Something about starting the day early and accomplishing the little things that just sets up the whole day in a better mood. There are still more things to do... like mopping and cooking and I suspect that my mid-day I will feel like a champion. LOL.

* Of late I have noticed (more so than most) that one of the causes of problems that people bring upon themselves is the unwillingness to let go. They would rather stew and plot revenge and destruction instead of letting things be. This even extends to plotting the diabolical destruction of an accomplishment that was created with pride. Just another example of hubris obscuring reason.

* There may be a good chance that I can and will actually go up to the SF Fringe the coming weekend. Just a couple more details to secure before that operation is a complete go.

Hope your weekend is going well. Now back to the business of accomplishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home