My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 25, 2007

You just got to be there... the show features me & me



There'll be more later when I'm more lucid.

EDIT:
So, I stayed up all night editing the video. Got up at 10 AM and am still a little out of it. Been busy blitzing via the internet to promote the show. Myspace, email lists, blogs... I can be such a promo ho, ya know?

Well, the real news is all of it was done on the new equipment I acquired recently. I really like it and there is still going to be a "getting to know you" period before it fits me like a second skin... so to speak. Good hardware does make a helluva difference... and it doesn't have to break the bank.

Anyway, if you are in the area... come by and see the show. Oh yeah... the song in the soundtrack on the video is one from Frogway.

ROGUE YEAR ROUND with Suicide Lounge & Tale End!
A double header you can't afford to miss!

$10
6:30 PM (Doors open at 6)
Sunday, July 1

STARLINE Performance Venue
831 E. Fern

more info: at the Rogue Year Round Page!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home