My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Da Count - my muse

dacount

What I do and how I do it depends on the muse that tickles me fancy at the time of creating. I have been fortunate to have muses over the years when I have been creating... but not like this one. (BTW... I have created without a muse as well.... but that is for a different discussion.) This one has kept me in a happy state of utter insanity that I could not pay for - really, for all the money in the world. This is a stellar muse that anyone in the creative field could only dream about.

Sometimes a muse can be an idea, a notion, an inkling, an object, a presence ... but this muse is real. Real as in flesh and blood real! It is strange how this happens (I've quit trying to figure it out.)... I really can't explain it... but it does. Something or someone clicks within and it's all about getting the shit out. (And boy, do I have a lot of shit. lol.)

So, my count is my muse. The wonderful presence who has brought me the inspiration to go on even after I had exhausted all avenues. This muse opens up a spectrum of possibilities. I originally felt the project was going nowhere... but it didn't in this case.

Raise a glass (with me) to my muse... I really couldn't have done it without my muse. This muse is something else... (trust me on this one.I would venture to suggest a "Guess the muse meme")... but I'm not in this case. (Really.... this one is a keeper.) TO MY MUSE!

To find out what Da Count is all about... click the flashing sign above.

BTW... some of you want to know about Suicide Lounge... the video is below. Yeah... if you are in the area.... come see the show.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home