My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Da Count - blogger/blogspot



dacount

Blogger is what I started blogging on. In March 2005 SSM and I chatted about how our friend Generik had a blog. We checked it out and I admit was both befuddled and intrigued by it. SSM started a blog and I soon followed suit. Then a pod of local RL friends began blogging as well including APJ, and Jaded Ed Gypsy . Then friends from across the pond joined in Such as Kien, Vert and my long lost cousin Lelly. So, our little pod of bloggers began growing.

By blog surfing ran across the likes of Carlyjayjay, who at the time was a struggling actress who was singing in a band... Ms. Bees who took a disturbing yet entertaining delight in the art of murder... and Aughra, a very attractive (and well written) wife and mother who worked in an adult store and introduced us to HNT and the mighty OS. Carly has since gotten married (a wedding I attended through a webcast) and is now in a hit show Evildead the Musical, Ms. Bees is on a little haitus from her murderous spree, and Aughra has a new baby.

Through HNT and the Emperor OS, I have met wonderful people like the delightful Lime, the prolific horror author Mark, the lovely Tish, the always fascinating Cosima, and the stalwart salt of the earth Kfarmer who remains one of my oldest bloggy friends... just to name a few. Please do not feel left out if you are not mentioned on this post... if you are on my blogroll know that you are special to me.

All of this through blogger which is why I am counting it today.... and in so doing I am counting all of you! I liked it for it's ease of use in the attempts of me expressing myself but I think the time has come to move on to a platform that is a little more stable. I will continue blogging and I hope you (at least the few who are regulars) will continue to visit on the new platform. So, once again, thank you blogger for providing me with the opportunity for expression (like HNT and Da Count) and for the honor of meeting all of you. I will continue here until the new digs are set up so don't be strangers. Cheers!

To find out what Da Count is all about click the flashing sign above.

* BTW KaMotion has joined the ranks posted a count early. Oh, and I have begun VLOGGING... so come by this weekend for that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Whiffle said...

Where are you taking your blog? I'd be interested to know how you went about choosing your new platform.

Friday, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home